- It is the next generation medical information standard framework developed by HL7. It can implement various types of health information data and can be mapped with data such as CDA, supporting wide interoperability
- Next-generation document exchange technology designed to exchange information of new technologies such as mobile and cloud by supplementing the shortcomings of the existing clinical information document exchange standard and combining the advantages
* FHIR : Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource
What is fast healthcare interoperability resource (FHIR)?
Abbreviation of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource, referring to next generation medical information standard framework developed by HL7. Next generation document exchange technology created to exchange information of new technology such as mobile and cloud by collecting advantages and supplementing disadvantage of existing clinical information document exchange standard since it can implement various forms of health information data and enable data mapping with CDA to support wide interoperability.
Korean Technology Standard Preparation Project
- Develop detailed rule(KR Core) of Korean type interoperability FHIR core common FHIR based on international technology standard(FHIR)
- 22 types of detailed specification resource profiles
Cultivation of Professional Talent of HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource(FHIR)
- Operate FHIR Online Education Course, Beginner, Intermediate and In-Depth Level Course for spread and support of health medical standard basis technology. Anyone interested in medical information technology standard can take the course using the online education page.
basic programming and web related technology for FHIR practice and theory explanation such as FHIR resource and profile
practice course focusing on utilization of FHIR technology
Practice A to Z, various kinds of practical educations including establishment of FHIR server and development of Covid19 vaccine password app.