The project to establish a standard technical technology guideline to reduce the burden of medical information companies and medical institutions subject to certification and promote the certification system, which is in its initial stage, as the EMR system certification system was implemented in June, 2020.
- Support EMR developers and medical institutions to build certified EMR that can support patient safety and treatment continuity using the standard technology guide presented by the country
- Laying the foundation for standardization of high quality national healthcare terminologies by changing the local terminologies of medical institutions from KCD·EDI basis to SNOMED CT basis.
- Promoting the utilization of healthcare data on medical care and research through generation and exchange of information on care, disease history and family history of EMR based on standards
- Ensuring patient safety and improving public health by preventing drug side effects through CDS service for checking medication allergy information remotely at the national level
- Reducing burden on companies and medical institutions that want to obtain EMR certification by utilizing standard guide presented by the state upon establishing EMR system
Develop terms, forms(structure), function standards and reference system for building of certified EMR and guide them to medical information company and medical institutions through platform
- (General Framework) EMR Program Source Code for Reference, EMR Example Screen, Program Development Guide, etc.(Developed in 2019)
- (K-CDS Service) Construction and spread support of Clinical Decision Support(CDS) System for prevention of adverse drug reaction such as drug allergy(Developed in 2020)
- (Support Next Generation Technology Standard for Interoperability of Medical Information) Technical Support for establishing standard and link function(FHIR Server) for sharing of medical information between medical institutions, medical institution and patents(Developed in 2019~2020)
Making EMR certification system and care information exchange project intented to support patient safety and care continuity more fruitful and vitalized.
Creating the environment for patient safety based on knowledge and evidence at medical institutions such as prevention of side effects of medication using remote clinical decision support (CDS) system.
Promoting the production of high quality data from the stage of EMR generation by applying the concept of standard and exchange to medical record, which is the primary health information of the public
Ensuring patient safety, improving quality of care and reducing gap among medical institutions by supporting knowledge and evidence-based care
Creating a self-directed health management environment by establishing the foundation for exchanging information such as disease history, family history, care record summary for patients.